The final conference was organized by EVBB in Belgium. Through that the consortium aimed to:
- Receive wider presentation of project’s results to a broader range of stakeholders with a special focus on EU institutions;
- Disseminate project’s results to EVBB’s network located in Brussels;
- Send invitations to academics, policy makers, and other associations representatives based in Brussels, Belgium;
- Improve the accessibility of the STEP3 OER ;
- Increase the participation rate of 45+ relevant stakeholders.
The final conference aimed to:
- Introduce the projects results and activities to other stakeholders;
- Present the DigiComp2 and the new Digital Education Action Plan (2021-2027);
- Demonstrate the STEP3 OER and its value for VET teachers/trainers/staff and learners;
- Engage regional/local VET providers and EU stakeholders;
- Raise awareness and interest in STEP 3 project activities.
The event gathered 56 participants interested in the project activities!